Last Modified: April 14, 2020
Information We Collect
We collect data that is provided to us, automatically collected, from third-party partners or made publicly available. For example, we collect:
- Personal information you provide to us such as your name, postal address, phone number, email address, photos, website URLs, social networking handles, company name or payment information
- Information automatically collected when on our site such as your browser or device type, IP address, time of visit, geographic location, demographics and referring sites
- Activity information about how you interact with our site, pages you view and search terms used
- Any information we obtain about you or your company from public forums or third party sources
How We Collect Your Information
We collect information when you submit it to us and through a variety of technologies when you visit our site. These include the following:
- We collect information you provide to us when you purchase our services, request information from us, submit a contact form, respond to surveys, interact with us on a device or participate in other activities on our site. You may provide information in a variety of ways, including by typing or using voice commands.
- We record information through automatically generated tracking technologies such as cookies, log files, pixels, tags and web beacons when you use our site. We do not obtain, store or maintain any personal information about you through these technologies.
- We use analytics tools including Google Analytics and Hotjar to track and measure the use and performance of our site and services. To opt out of these services you can visit the Google Analytics opt-out and Hotjar opt-out pages.
Use of Your Information
If you provide us with personal information on our site or by other means, we may retain and use that data in order to:
- Communicate with you regarding your account, our services, respond to questions or notify you about changes to our policy
- Operate and provide you with the services you request or purchase
- Process transactions and issue invoices
- Improve, develop and maintain our site and services
- Tailor our content to personalize your experience
- Provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications based on your activity and interests on our site or third-party sites and applications
- Conduct surveys, request feedback, send newsletters and promotions for our services
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may be illegal or violate our policies
Your Controls and Choices
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and request for it to be corrected, updated or deleted. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Your choices may include:
- Choosing or changing your choices for receiving services, newsletters, alerts, promotions or other marketing communications.
- Correcting or updating account information we hold about you.
- Controlling targeted advertising you receive through your device or social networks. You can opt out of targeted advertising by changing your preferences on each social platform. Additionally you can opt out of interest based ads by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance WebChoices tool or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice Platform.
- Deleting and managing your cookies by changing your browser settings. Please visit All About Cookies to learn more about how to disable cookies and otherwise make choices with respect to such data collection.
California Residents: If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (known as the “Shine the Light” law) permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), we do not share your personal information with those third parties’ direct marketing use unless you elect that we do so. To make a request regarding the control of your data collected, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nevada Residents: Under the Nevada Privacy Law, consumers have the right to request that a company does not sell their personal information without permission. This right applies even if their personal information is not currently being sold. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to exercise this right, please submit your opt-out request to email@example.com
European Residents: In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, rectify and oppose personal information that is collected about you at any time. If you would like to exercise these rights, or have inquiries related to your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please contact us.
Please note that by using our site or doing business with us, you consent to your information being transferred outside of Europe.
Sharing Your Information
Maccrist does not sell or share your personal information with strangers at any time. In some cases, we may provide personal data to our trusted partners in order to perform certain business services or enhance your customer experience. These individuals and third party companies are carefully selected and required to comply with this Policy and may not use your personal information for any other purpose.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to external parties if we believe it is required by law or to assist with legal matters.
In the event that Maccrist or all of its assets are acquired, all of the data collected by Maccrist through our site and through other means and services provided by Maccrist would be among the transferred assets.
We support and recognize the importance of protecting children’s privacy under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). This site and our services are not directed to or intended for anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect, sell or solicit personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this site or through any of its features. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 may have provided us with personal information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take appropriate security measures to keep your personal data safe. When you submit sensitive information via our site we use safe communication protocols by transferring your data over HTTPS encryption.
Additionally, we monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks to guard against unauthorized access where we store your data. Only Maccrist employees, individuals or third party providers who need that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services are granted access. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Despite our best efforts to keep your information safe, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches and notify you if there are any threats to your rights or interests.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links that redirect to other websites which are not covered by this policy. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on those sites. If you access those other sites using the links provided, we recommend you review their privacy policies to understand what personally identifiable information they collect.
Do Not Track
California and Delaware law requires us to let you know how we respond to your Do Not Track requests. Because there isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring browser DNT signals, we don’t monitor or respond to them at this time. For more information about Do Not Track, please visit All About DNT.
How to Contact Us